Procedure for online submission of status report of Stage-I/Stage-II grantees
- Stage-I/Stage-II grantee shall register through the CTU Stage-I/Stage-II status monitoring portal using registered email id.
- Through the login created using the application number and password sent to registered email id at the time of registration, Grantee shall fill in the requisite Stage-I/ Stage-II data under Stage-I/II Details>>Update Stage-I/II Details.
- After filling-in the requisite details, grantee shall click the submit button and download the generated filled status report (pdf).
- Grantee shall then digitally sign the generated status report and upload the same along with letter of authorization under Stage-I/II Details>>Upload documents.
- Upon uploading the digitally signed status report and letter of authorization, grantee shall click on Finalize data for final submission of status report.
- Status Report shall have a legally valid digital signature certificate (Class 3 - SHA2 – Signing Component) mapped with the name of applicant company as per Interoperability guidelines of Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA) of India and shall be valid for at least 3 months from the date of online submission of the status report.
- Stage-I grantees shall submit the status report by 30th of June and 31st of December of each year.
- Stage-II grantees shall submit the status report by the last day of each quarter.
Incase of any difficulty in filling the status report, please send email on ankush[dot]patel[at]ctuil[dot]in
Click here to go to CTU Stage-I / Stage-II Status Monitoring Portal
Already registered users are advised to reset the password using forgot password option in case they are not able to log-in. Please click "submit" in the password reset page after filling details for the same.